PTO Fundraising + INVEST in Your Child
Who? You! Invest in Your Child relies on parent tax deductible donations
Why? To bridge the gap left by what our county’s budget provides and what our children need to succeed.
How Much? $150 per child, though any amount is appreciated.
Where do the Invest in Your Child funds go? (Highlights)
- Classroom Supplies
- New Teacher Supplies
- Library Books, including e-books
- Art, Music and Physical Education Equipment and Supplies
- School Beautification and Landscaping
- Events to include Popsicles on the Porch Night, Parent Open House and Spirit Night
- Boo to You Kindergarten Breakfast
- Teacher Appreciation Program and Events
- Playground Equipment, including new fencing and structures
- Staff Education and Development
These funds are used to pay our PTO’s co-op agreement which gives each CES teacher, pre-K through 5th grade including specials teachers, up to $400/year to buy classroom supplies. It also funds technology needs, student events throughout the year (Family Fun Nights, Boo Hoo Breakfast, Welcome Back Night), teacher appreciation programs and events, and school beautification/landscaping needs, just to name a few. Without your contributions, many of our programs would not be possible.
After carefully reviewing the budgetary needs and evaluating how the INVEST program can most effectively benefit Crockett, our goal per child has been set at $150. This amount remains consistent with last year’s goal and will go a great ways to bridging the gap mentioned earlier. Last year, $80,000 was raised and with your help we’re aiming for 100% participation this year. As always, we appreciate any amount that you are able to contribute. Thanks in advance for your contribution. We can’t do it without you!!