PTO Fundraising + INVEST in Your Child
Who? You! Invest in Your Child relies on parent tax-deductible donations
Why? To bridge the gap left by what our county’s budget provides and what our children need to succeed.
How Much? $150 per child (tax-deductible), though any amount is appreciated. This keep us from asking you to sell cookie dough, coupon books, wrapping paper, etc. throughout the year.
Where do the funds go? (Highlights)
- Computers on Wheels (COWs) for every classroom
- Interactive TV's, to replace Smart Boards
- Safety purchases like Walkie Talkies
- Classroom Supplies
- New Teacher Supplies
- Library Books, including e-books
- Art, Music and Physical Education Equipment and Supplies
- School Beautification and Landscaping
- Events including Welcome Back Night, Parent Open House, Spirit Night & more
- Teacher Appreciation Program and Events
- Playground Equipment, including new fencing and structures
- Staff Education and Development
These funds are used to pay our PTO’s co-op agreement which gives each CES teacher, including specials teachers, up to $400/year to buy classroom supplies. Without your contributions, many of our programs would not be possible.
Our goal is $150 per child. This amount remains consistent with last year’s goal. We’re aiming for 100% participation this year. We appreciate any amount that you are able to contribute. It's all possible because of you investing in YOUR child and school, but it takes ALL of our families to make it happen. Thank YOU for your continued investment in your child(ren) and CES!
Crockett Elementary PTO is a qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. This means there is a good chance your employer will match your donation made to CES PTO. See our Corporate Matching page for more.